Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful for

this day to just be able to get up from my bed, put my feet on the floor and take a breath of air while listening to the quiet rustle of the leaves from my pear tree. I'm thankful for looking out of my bedroom window to see the beautifully colored finches dining on seeds and swimming in the birdbath bathing in the warmth of the sunshine. Thankful for seeing my summer covered dirt backyard now drenched with dark green grass and ivy covered fence. I'm thankful for my well being and my state of mind, to know that I can. I'm thankful for my three beautiful children and know that they will find their way in this world. I'm thankful for my friends, family and relatives being a part of my foundation and support. I'm am thankful for the almighty God and his faith that we are all human.
I am thankful for Lynn, my absolute love, friend, confidant and companion. I give thanks to all of these gifts and I know that all of us have gifts such as these to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving and a wonderful holidays to you.

No comments: