Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sleeping Beauty

It's 2:15pm and I'm still in my PJ's! How wickedly delightful. Actually, it's plain insane. I've got so much to do today and all I've done so far is get my 401k papers signed and wait for the postal girl. I text'd Lynn this morning at 11 something which is about the time I woke up after staying out last night until 3am with my coworkers! That was a lot of fun. What was supposed to be only three of us turned out to be 8 of my coworkers that showed up. I did have one beer and french toast with blueberries. Everyone had the gamut of a full breakfast, eggs, hash browns, toast to a soup and sandwich. All we talked about was the trials and tribulations of work. I can see that the environment never changes. We said our goodbyes, hugs and kisses hopefully I'll see them in January 2008. Coming home to an empty house, besides my son, is lonely if you don't have your sweetie there to greet you when you come home. In my case, if Lynn and I ever live together, I'm not sure if she'll approve of me going out with my friends after work at 1am or jetting off to London for dinner while she is at work. There's still many things that we talk about and how it will affect us and of course there are compromises and situations and we talk through them and work them out.

No comments: