Thursday, November 15, 2007

Her name was

Michelle Smith. She was my first ever crush on a girl in second grade. Seductive translucent light green eyes, pale, flawless skin, high cheek bones and long brown hair, she was a beautiful little girl. Michelle was a transfer from London and had the most gorgeous accent to match her gorgeous pursed lips. She had these hair bangs that were slightly parted in the middle and hung just above her eyelashes. Her hair was almost always in pigtails and wore dresses all the days we went to school. She looked very similar to a young Jacqueline Bisset. I can remember being very shy around her and being at a loss for words when she would talk to me. Can you image having those feelings at such a young age?. All of the boys and some of the girls in my class were vying for her attention. She was the most popular girl in school that year. I still have my grade school pictures from that time. The following year later, I never saw her again.

No comments: