Sunday, December 16, 2007

Stay

if only but for a moment
our passionate inferno of kisses
cease to relent

your warmth of what I know
rises up to greet me
my eager hands trace your curves
you're a vision to see

locked in your embrace
your essence, your scent
as my lips find your island
my primal urge will not spent

your fruit so ripe
edible to taste
hot, melting sweetness
I will not waste

your long brown hair
flows on the bed sheet
like a long winding river
never ending to greet

your familiar thighs
within, I nest
nibbling, kisses, biting
I know, no rest

as my ocean lashing begins to churn
and your turbulent river starts to rise
your once delicate moans
turn to soprano cries

I grip your beautiful body
within my hold
made for me
poured from a mold

our time shortened
as the night moves on
with a kiss on my lips
and she was gone

your essence, your glow
a fact that is true
Merry Christmas, my darling
I love you

1 comment:

lani said...

Thank you for your kind comment Patryk. I really appreciate it. I hope you get that guitar for xmas and good luck!