Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The diagnosis

of a half inch fibroid was of great relief to me. My doctor stated that there was no need for surgery of any type, at least not yet, but to monitor it's growth for the next six months. I have always monitored my monthly periods with some irregularity during those times and often with heavy bleeding leading to my being anemic during most of my life. With the introduction of homeopathic remedies and vitamins from Lynn, I have slowly been able to accept these forms of holistic therapies in a more natural way that is beneficial for my body and mind. I was hoping there would be a more healthy way to treat my rheumatoid arthritis but for now, these hard hitting steroids and toxic drugs are the best at treating this lifetime disease that I have.

No comments: