Thursday, January 10, 2008

A day of nothing

or was it? With a week filled with activities and having completed tasks on my to do list, I am still wearing my robe and slippers listening to "How to Organize your life & get rid of clutter" on my laptop on loan to me from Lynn. It is a very good 4 CD wealth of information on getting my clutter bug life organized and in the hopes of ridding myself of my "piles" of paper stuff. Throughout my day, I have filled with sleep, making a vegetable soup in my crock pot, I thought about going to the bank but can save that for tomorrow, answering emails and phone calls. I start work next week and have been savoring my last days of bliss before going back to a full intended work schedule as I hope to pick up plenty of hours, overtime included, to help me get back on track to my financial outlook and staying healthy. Being off from work for four months is foreign to me as I have never missed a day of work for the past eleven years. Eleven years of perfect attendance and being on time to work. For what? Lynn says my epitaph will read: "Here lies Lani with perfect attendance BUT no Ford Explorer!" (Smiling)

No comments: