Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Starbuck Coffee Kit

was delivered to my room by the hotel staff. I was to pick it up between 3:00pm-8:00pm at the Rio Hotel but instead of inconveniencing me, the Rio had it sent over. What a perk! They thought of everything. Now that's what I call service.
Since it was a beautiful warm day, I made my way to the pool after eleven am. I wanted to check out what the Paris Hotel had to offer. The pool is located on the 3rd floor of the Paris and the outdoor pool is nicely situated beneath the replica of the "Eiffel Tower". It is an impressive backdrop. I niched myself into a nice little area as the tower loomed above me. I think I took enough pictures of the courtyard to add to my Virtual tourist site which needs some updating. After about an hour of sunning, I took the elevator to the 2nd floor where the spa was located. This particular spa costs $25.00 to use but with my Diamond Card, I am allowed in free of charge along with a guest. I worked out on the treadmill and the bicycle. This is definitely larger than the Bally's spa with basically the same amenities. After about an hour of working out, I wanted to find out about picking up my Starbucks coffee maker and made my way back to my room. That's when I found out my coffee kit was at the front desk. After talking with Lynn and catching up on our day, I was ready for a nap and to partake in another visit to the Diamond Lounge.

No comments: