Tuesday, February 5, 2008

And the winner is.......

is it too premature to say that Hillary Clinton is President? I personally would love to see a woman in office and Hillary would be my gal! So now you know who I voted for. It seems a record number of people of all cultures surrendered themselves to the polling booths to cast their vote for the best candidate. I saw scanned the crowd and took note of a large number of very young voters eagerly looking over initiatives and asking questions to the staff. Clearly, the first timers are very excited about this momentous event. They are fortunate in their young lives to be experiencing this phenomenal moment that may never ever repeat itself in American history of an African American man or a High powered woman running for the President of the United States of America. I am blessed to be alive to witness this grand wonder.

No comments: