Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Airline Lounge

is where I am at this week. It is a nice respite from working the gates and ticket counter. Our lounge is one of the best in San Francisco and very comfortable. If you are a frequent flier, a membership into this area is highly advised and recommended. Our lounge features a host of complimentary tidbits such as wifi Internet, choice liquors and finger foods. Most of all a place to get away from the leisure travellers and the airport noise. You can watch T.V. in style and comfort or download email and work related articles or chit chat with our nice bartenders and agents.
For me, it is nice to sit and finally catch up on my email, blogging and bill paying. I am still a little behind in my mortgage one of which I had already paid in December and January when I received a check to help pay for those months. My bank had sent me a delinquency notice for January which I will have to reconcile or else they will send a note to my credit company and put a bad mark on my report. It's all about the credit report that is keeping me from sinking. Already in the outrageously out priced state of California, there are hundreds of foreclosures and I am hoping that I will not be one of them now or in the future.

No comments: